Imaginative and inspiring design that creates a connection
The right choice of graphics and imagery will help to present your content in a way that demands attention.
Great magazines should have a natural flow that changes the pace as you read them, from short, attention grabbing news pieces to rich, expansive features. The result is a visual and educational experience that resonates with your readers.
- Look at how your other design elements work with your communication plan.
- Carefully select and make consistent use of the right fonts.
- Choose the right images from extensive photographic libraries or commission bespoke shoots.
- Use infographics (where appropriate) to allow readers to easily digest information through visual data, charts and statistics.
- Creatively use design so readers will see the benefits and take the desired action – for example, booking conferences, courses or membership renewals.
- See how the design works across your digital platforms so your messages remain consistent.
- Evolve your design to ensure long-term engagement.
We can produce visuals to demonstrate exactly how we see all your communication channels linking together and working productively.
Get in touch to find out more